CHP - arms with Myer

CHP - arms with Myer

26 February 2013

We're famous! ...well sort of

~ by Kim

We are officially on the Canadian Surrogate Births Registry now! I guess a lot of people prefer to just have their initial listed, but we've used our names, and I'm proud to be on it and what we're doing. Check it out!

Surrogate Birth Registry

Also on the same website, there is a link to our blog. It's pretty cool. The site I mean, not the blog. Well, both really.

Canadian Resources Page

This website has everything you want to know about surrogacy in Canada, and was one that I went to frequently when we were in the early stages of our journey and I was seeking out more information. It's so neat to see our names on there now.

You never know...Spielberg may be knocking on our door any day now looking to tell our story.

I'm totally ok with that.

In pregnancy news, I'm now 18 weeks and feeling great! I'm showing more - which I love, as I'm starting to look more pregnant now rather than just heavy. I've been meaning to write for awhile, but time seems to get away from me, and I'm terrible for finding other things to do and then making excuses. I'll write a real update soon!

Till then, here's a recent belly pic from the weekend. I find it funny how a slight change in angle can really change the appearance of the bump - hence more than one shot.




Baby is about 5 1/2 inches now, and I can now feel him or her moving around inside of me, which is incredible. I never thought I'd feel this again, so I'm really enjoying it and marvelling at the miracle of life, as corny as that sounds.

I'll leave you with a couple pictures of the Easter Bunny, who has made an early appearance hopping around our house.

 


On the plus side, she wants carrots for snack. One day we were all out of carrots, so she settled for some romaine leaves and raw broccoli. Wish I could take credit for my kid wanting to eat raw vegetables, but honestly, credit will have to go to the bunny costume. I'm not picky though... whatever works.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, my husband and I are beginning our journey, hopefully towards surrogacy. I wondered if I could ask you some questions thru email. My email is sharigblaine00@yahoo.com. Thanks. Shannon

    ReplyDelete